Engineering & Manufacturing Marketing Expertise
As a Google partner on The Drum’s recommended agency register we help manufacturing and engineering businesses grow. Our expert manufacturing marketing team helps to improve profit and business performance.
As a leading local manufacturing marketing agency, based near Towcester, Northamptonshire we can act as your company’s marketing department on-call offering objective advice and proactive support as required.
Our manufacturing marketing services:
- Google Ads and remarketing campaigns – we set up and manage your digital advertising programme to maximise click-throughs and conversions.
- Website and social media updating – we ensure your website and social media channels are kept up-to-date and engaging.
- Company brochures, sales and exhibition support – we create the right impression with professional, impactful print advertising and brochure design that appeals to your target market.
- Email marketing packages – we keep your business ‘front of mind’, email is a cost-effective way to keep in touch.
- Creating WordPress websites – we develop professional websites that look great and are well optimised.
- Ad hoc manufacturing and product marketing services including copywriting, branding, interim marketing and marketing planning.
Since 2006 we’ve provided marketing services to a variety of manufacturers across Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire on both a project and retained basis. Our cost-effective manufacturing marketing expertise is flexible which means you can use our services ad hoc without being tied to a contract. We act as your ‘marketing department’ offering objective advice and proactive support.
Our marketing services (branding, website development, digital marketing, email marketing, social media and content management) helps your business stand out from the crowd. So, if your business could benefit from an injection of marketing expertise then call Chartered Marketer, Sharon on 01327 810003 or complete the form below…
What our Manufacturing Marketing Clients Say…
‘Evolve just gets on with the things that are at the bottom of my ‘pile of things’ to do. Their work is first class and more importantly, they keep the lines of communication open and turn my ideas into great things.’ A Timms, Director, Woolgar, Bedfordshire
‘Evolve were professional, prompt and the product was first class. They assessed what we needed personally, and very quickly got the essence of our business and what we wanted to project, offered a decent number of options to help us decide on a logo, and then delivered on time. I couldn’t be happier.’ C Adams, Director, Marigen Products Limited, Caswell, Towcester, Northamptonshire
‘Sharon’s professionalism & integrity is always of the highest standard. Her knowledge and ability to identify our requirements has assisted in delivering our marketing strategy which has had a real positive impact on our organisation.’ A Speedie, Managing Director, Acorn EHS, Swindon