Restaurant marketing agency services
We help Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire pub and restaurant owners with their marketing activities. We provide a range of effective marketing services including website development, email marketing, social media content management and branding to help your pub or restaurant stand out from the crowd.
With nearly two decades experience we use a range of marketing tools to communicate regularly with both existing customers and potential customers. We can act as your restaurant’s marketing department on call offering objective advice & proactive support.
Our restaurant marketing services include:
- Email marketing packages – we ensure your establishment stays ‘front of mind’ between visits and regularly remind customers about events, share news and offers.
- Creating WordPress websites – we develop professional websites which not only look great and are well optimised but also can be updated easily.
- Website and social media updating service – we proactively ensure your website and social media channels are kept up-to-date and engaging.
- Advert, leaflet & table talker design – we create the right impression with professional, impactful print advertising and brochure design that appeals to your target market.
- Ad hoc marketing services including copywriting, branding, database development and marketing planning.
Since 2006 we’ve helped many food & restaurant businesses grow – by offering practical, cost effective marketing expertise. Our flexible approach means you can use our service ad hoc without being tied to a contract. We act as your ‘marketing department’ on call 24/7 offering objective advice & proactive support. We take away the hassle of marketing so you can get on with what you do best …running a restaurant.
From our office near Towcester in Northamptonshire we help Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Oxfordshire owners get the best return from their marketing spend. If your restaurant could benefit from an injection of marketing expertise then call Sharon on 01327 810003